[Cartoweb-users] Outlining in Cartoweb

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Thu Jun 16 12:49:33 EDT 2005

Hello,

I don't know if it matches your requirements but I am about to add a
"views" system in the Cartoweb CVS version (see cartowb.org download
section).

Views are recordings at a given time of the map state (map extent,
layers selections, queried objects, outline/annotations, etc.). In other
words, a kind of bookmarks. Data are written either in files or DB.

Note that it does not write anything on the Mapserver side (the geodata
are unaffected). It only saves stuff on the Cartoclient side enabling it
to rebuild later the corresponding requests.