[Cartoweb-users] function symlink() in cw3setup.php

Daniel daniel.faivre at camptocamp.com
Thu Sep 1 13:51:47 EDT 2005

Hello,

1) The cw3setup.php was updated on 2005-08-30 (We are working currently
to improve setup procedures and to make it easier to setup).
So, I wonder ... did you used twice the same cw3setup.php ?
According to its source code, setuplinks should create links with
RELATIVE paths.

2) We'll check these issue on our side too (Mr S. Pasche).

Bests regards,

dF