[Cartoweb-users] problems withs Cartoweb

aallain at ensg.ign.fr aallain at ensg.ign.fr
Wed Sep 14 02:32:32 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have some problems with Cartoweb. Here are my questions. Any help will be very
appreciated.

I would like to know:
1.	if it’s possible to connect Cartoclient to any database containing non
spatial data ? des données thématiques peuvent être géographiques, non? ) data,
not necessary spatial data and, if so , has Cartoweb a plugin or other
functionnality to do that ?
2.	if it’s possible to connect the mapfile to oraclespatial. I make a valid
connection in the mapfile, but when I integrate it to Cartoweb, it doesn’t work
3.	if it’s possible to access data from multiple servers
4.	if it’s possible to display tooltips with attributes on the objects of the map
5.	how to access to the html and csv exports in the cartoweb interface because ,
when I define them in client.ini, there is no modification on the interface.
6.	if the pdf export works correctly, because sometimes I obtain no pdf (it
doesn’t find the png file in www-data/pdf-caches) or an empty pdf or a pdf with
a map which doesn’t corresponds to the current map extent

Thanks