[Cartoweb-users] Can't load mapscript library - Suse 10

Pebble Puppy pebble_puppy at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:39:33 EDT 2006

Aha!  Got it!  The apache log was the clue...the current directory that it
was looking for is the directory which contained client.php.

Once I copied php_mapscript.so into /usr/local/cartoweb3/htdocs then in a
browser ran http://localhost/cartoweb/client.php the client web page came
up.  Not sure if this is the correct configuration, but at least I'm this
far.

Thanks again for the help frequens.

Regards, Bob