[Cartoweb-users] Installation of gettext

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Jan 4 11:08:17 EST 2006

Hello,

I guess that you installed the gettext binaries on your system and thus
you can use them in command lines. That's OK to run the CW scripts that
generate the gettext .mo and .po files!

But you probably forgot to install the gettext PHP extension in your PHP
and thus your PHP is not gettext-enabled. Try displaying a phpinfo() to
make sure of it. It is actually not available you'll have to recompile
your PHP with the gettext support.

AS