[Cartoweb-users] ClientCheckInstall plugin

Paul Shapley p.shapley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:24:24 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm unsure about some other issues from my last email.

On windows do i have to be in the location 'php' directory to use the
<php-interpreter>? if so do i then just enter 'cw3setup.php --install
--base-url....etc' at the command prompt?.

On Mac OS X the <php-interpreter> is in '/usr/local/php5/bin' do i have to
navigate to 'bin' then enter 'cw3setup.php --install --base-url....etc' at
the (terminal) command prompt?

OR is 'cw3setup.php' executed from within the 'cartoweb3' root on both mac &
pc?.

I think this may be where i'm going wrong because i'm unsure wht is meant to
happen if the 'cw3setup.php' is executed successfully.

REGARDS