[Cartoweb-users] demoLocation plugin

Valerio Noti valerionoti at yahoo.it
Wed Jan 25 06:22:18 EST 2006

In addition to previous post:

I ran command

php.exe cw3setup.php --install --base-url
http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/ --config-from-file
projects/italy/demo.properties

demo.properties comes from demoPlugins project  and contains connection
parameters to postgres database (I kept the same working parameters of
demoPlugins project)

Now the error I get is:

Class : CartoclientExceptionMessage : location state not yet initialized
Backtrace:
file: 310 - c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\HttpRequestHandler.php
call: ClientLocation->getLocation()

Thank you very much

Valerio Noti