[Cartoweb-users] Write a plugin

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Wed May 31 05:42:08 EDT 2006

Your new plugin class implements the GuiProvider interface, doesn't it ?
In this case, you can use 2 public methods :

------------------
public function handleHttpPostRequest($request) {
    $variable_to_use = $request['the_variable_sent_by_form'];
}

public function handleHttpGetRequest($request) {}

Those methods let you access to your posted variables.

Do you need to work on your variables before you use them (apply filters) ?
Do you need to do some jobs before you retrieve request variables
(initialize your plugin) ?

Regards

Pierre