[Cartoweb-users] strange interaction between two plugins

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Apr 10 04:28:37 EDT 2007

Hi Giuseppe,

there is no reason button for plugin 1 have any effect on plugin 2 (and the
other way around) if the button you have have different name. If they have
the same name (name="...") then both plugin will react when you press on
button, resulting in some weird effect.
the session object are separated by plugin, there shouldnt have any mixup at
that level

by the way, does your plugin  work in ajax mode ? and do you have any
javascript error or something like that ?