[Cartoweb-users] Plugin locate - How do I get a colored result + table resul

veroh at bluewin.ch veroh at bluewin.ch
Tue Apr 10 23:16:43 EDT 2007

Hello,

So the crosshair thingy is still not working, unfortunately. To be
more explicit (surely it will help) :

1) In my location.ini (client side), I got :
	; if true, shows recenter on (x,y) form
	recenterActive = true

	;crosshair
	crosshairSymbol = 1
	crosshairSymbolSize = 10
	crosshairSymbolColor = 255,0,0

2) In my location.ini (server side), I got :

	; recentering parameters

	; margin to add arount the centerded object. Expressed in percent
of the
	; width/height of the object centered on
	recenterMargin = 30

	; scale to use when the object centered on is a single point
	recenterDefaultScale = 10000

3) In my map file (server side), I got
	  SYMBOLSET "symbols.txt"

4) In my symbols.txt (server side), I added the symbol cross (as
given in a previous answer) as the first symbol in the enumeration.

Basically, I got my outline plugin working fine, I enven got some
refMark showing.

I got no location plugin in the coreplugin or the plugin files
playing a wild game with the predefined general parameters so I am
still completely lost.

Thanks for helping

Véronique

PS by the way, for the locate plugin, I declare an
"id_attribute_string" "XXX|string" but what happen if XXX is not a
string but a date ? For the moment, by letting everything as before
(except the XXX), I got an error on the recenter ID : "*Recenter Id
canceled, unable to find selected Id."