[Cartoweb-users] tooltips

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 5 01:54:34 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to use the toolTips plugins on my project, but the JS Debugger always notes that there is no result to my request.
I activated the plugin in my client.ini, added a toolTips.ini file in client_conf:

timeout_async.Antiq1.label = "Antiquity"
timeout_async.Antiq1.dsn = "pgsql://myuser:mypasswd@localhost:5432/mydb"
timeout_async.Antiq1.dbTableName = atlas
timeout_async.Antiq1.attributes = "site,antiq1,link"

I added

 {if $toolTips_active|default:''}
    <script type="text/javascript"
       src="{r type=js plugin=toolTips}overlib_mini.js{/r}"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript"
      src="{r type=js plugin=toolTips}ToolTips.ajax.js{/r}"></script>
{/if}

to my cartoclient.tpl header ;
Antiq1 is the name of my mapfile layer, as well as my cartoweb.ini layer ;
the connection to my DB is ok since the query plugin works...

Did I forget anything?

thanks
G.