[Cartoweb-users] tooltips

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Wed Sep 5 03:47:08 EDT 2007

Hello,

If the JS Debugger doesn't issue an error or stop in the middle of the
action, you got all the inclusions right. Then you should try to have a
look at the timeout_async.Antiq1 configuration. It seems like the query
is OK, but never returns anything; you can try to set the following
additional parameters in your config file:

timeout_async.Antiq1.srid - the srid of your geometries (default -1)
timeout_async.Antiq1.geomColName - the name of you geom column (geom by
default)

Reagrds,
Damien

guillaume champlong wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to use the toolTips plugins on my project, but the JS
> Debugger always notes that there is no result to my request.
> I activated the plugin in my client.ini, added a toolTips.ini file in
> client_conf:
>
> timeout_async.Antiq1.label = "Antiquity"
> timeout_async.Antiq1.dsn = "pgsql://myuser:mypasswd@localhost:5432/mydb"
> timeout_async.Antiq1.dbTableName = atlas
> timeout_async.Antiq1.attributes = "site,antiq1,link"
>
> I added
>
>  {if $toolTips_active|default:''}
>     <script type="text/javascript"
>        src="{r type=js plugin=toolTips}overlib_mini.js{/r}"></script>
>     <script type="text/javascript"
>       src="{r type=js plugin=toolTips}ToolTips.ajax.js{/r}"></script>
> {/if}
>
> to my cartoclient.tpl header ;
> Antiq1 is the name of my mapfile layer, as well as my cartoweb.ini layer ;
> the connection to my DB is ok since the query plugin works...
>
> Did I forget anything?
>

> thanks
> G.

Camptocamp SA