[Cartoweb-users] RSS feeds and Cartoweb-mapserver data requests

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Sep 13 03:31:23 EDT 2007

Hi

im not sure I understand correctly what you want, so maybe my answer will be
totaly off.

you want to interact with cartoweb via rss feed ?

"outputing" I may understand and that can probably be done easily via a
dedicated plugin, but "automatically updating" ?
you would have to make separate script, webservice-like, to handle the
stream and do the appropriate "update", maybe

but I have the feeling what you want to do is already done by the plugin
"edit" actually available in CW, or am I missing somthing?