[Cartoweb-users] Tilecache

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Jun 18 08:08:48 EDT 2008

mapserver being accessed directly via mapscript, you cant use tilecache if
you simply define a layers with a wms source in the mapfile

but you may be able to use it if you serve the wms layer via
mapserver/tilecache as if it was an external wms server, though you would
need to load the layers dynamicaly via the ogcLayerLoader plugin, that will
require you make a new plugin that will use ogcLayerLoader (similar to the
wmsBrowserLight which add some interface to select/browse wmsservers)