[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb Tables

Madura Weerasinghe maduramw at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 11:01:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm an undergraduate of University of Colombo, Sri Lanka. I'm developing an on-line traffic information system using Cartoweb. I would like to thank u people for developing such a great piece of software. Anyway I have a small problem and I would be grateful if u can help me. The problem is this.

The map is generated using data stored in a PostGIS database. When the map loads in the browser, I want to display some information in a table, retrieved from the database. (As in the query plugin, but without any user intervention and it should be automatically displayed when the map loads). As I feel, I think Tables plugin should be integrated with the layers plugin. Please help me to achieve this task (how to do this).

So again I would be grateful to u.

Thank you in advance.

Madura