[Cartoweb-users] locate autocompleter and special characters

wochter wochter at seznam.cz
Fri Oct 31 08:33:24 EDT 2008

Yes, you are right,
Postgres doesn't support user defined collate with actual version :-(
But I wrote function wox_unaccent() to solve my problem.
I can use it like this:
SELECT * FROM table WHERE wox_unaccent(column) = wox_unaccent('anytext');

But I realy don't know how to change function getList.
I cannot understand this function :-(
Could you help me please?

thanx

wochter