[Cartoweb-users] Translation process.

Nikos Papadakis nipapada at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:59:09 EDT 2008

Ok!
Now i don't get any error messages! Thank you.

So,in order to put a new language (greek-el) i must create in the folder
<my_project>.po the files client.el.po and server.el.po
where i have translated all elements appearing in my project.
Then i must run     php server2pot.php <my_project>
                            php client2pot.php <my_project>
                            php po2mo.php .

Is that correct? (Because the manual has confused me a little bit!)
Please enlighten me!
Also,do i have to change anything in the encoding so that greek are
displayed correctly?

Thank you