[Cartoweb-users] Current Bounding Box Coordinates

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jan 26 09:43:43 EST 2009

Hi

if your project has ajax mode enabled, you need to have a specific plugin to
refresh the template element via javascript after all actions.
practicaly, a simple plugin with only a client side and a .ajax.js
javascript file should do what you want.
look at the documentation
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.5/xhtml/user.ajax.html

your plugin class simply need to implement GuiProvider, Ajaxable
and must contain the related functions (see
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/misc/plugins_diagram.pdf and any existing
plugins for example).