[Cartoweb-users] Is Cartoweb still under active development?

Kurt Menke kurt at birdseyeviewgis.com
Fri Jan 29 13:30:17 EST 2010

Hello,

I am putting together a course on OS GIS Web Mapping.  Is Cartoweb still
under active development?  I think it would be a great platform for
beginning students in web mapping who don't have a lot of programming
experience.  I'm wondering if it is going to continue to be enhanced or if
it is becoming older technology at this point.

Or has CamptoCamp putting more development into MapFish now?

Thanks.

Kurt

Kurt Menke, GISP

Bird's Eye View