[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb beginner question

Carl Burn burnsy at northcountrywoods.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 08:40:00 EST 2011

Hi Oliver,

thanks for the response, looking at the documentation it looks like I could
create projects programmatically for users and so have one for each user.
The project would need to get its data from a map file unique to the user
which I create as part of the main site process, but would I need to
recreate the project if the map file were altered e.g. new layers added or
layers removed.

Cheers

Carl