MapTools.org

[Chameleon] What does chameleon do?

pxniw pxniw pxniw69@yahoo.com
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 07:33:24 -0800 (PST)
Just downloaded and installed chameleon. (1.1 Alpha 6)
Its so confusing what is the demo/sample file?
(I could not find cwc2.php on my files , I think its
in the old files) I downloaded files from
http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/index.phtml?page=home.html

and see other site
http://www.dmsolutions.ca/techserv/chameleon.html

this is getting more confusing.
Installed
http://www.maptools.org/dl/chameleon-sample.zip and it
works, after few changes in paths.

I tried and understand maplab ok.

How do I use chameleon? Is there a screenshot
somewhere, so I could see what it is used for? (My
understanding it has all these widgets, but where, and
how do I use them... copy and paste the code? I think
I am missing something major here. Im completely nubie
so explain with that in mind.

Thanks