MapTools.org

[chameleon] install troubles Chameleon 1.1

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:06:30 +0200
Hi Paul,

that is not the problem I think. I have edited the config xml file and
checked all the paths in the index.phtml of the sample.

I have an alias in Apache which redirects this:

Alias /ms4w "D:/www/mapserver/"

http://localhost/ms4w/apps/chameleon_sample/htdocs/index.phtml
http://localhost/ms4w/apps/chameleon/htdocs/chameleon.php

If I look at the URLs Chameleon and the sample are installed parallel (also
if I look at the directories ofcourse).