[Chameleon] tiff hang

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Dec 7 10:53:20 EST 2004

Ken,

to debug drawmap.php, you need to grab the URL from the image in the
chameleon app and load it directly in your browser.  You should then see
any error messages or debug output directly.  Often, problems with a
broken map image are related to error messages (or notices) being output
before the image contents, thus creating a corrupt image.

If nothing shows up immediately on viewing the drawmap.php url, you can
then start to add some debugging code (echo) to drawmap.php to try to
discover what is going on.