MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Configuring Apache 2

J. Delfos delfos18@yahoo.com
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:11:52 -0800 (PST)
Regarding the trailing / : I think the way I wrote down the alias, it
should be solved by the way I wrote it, using two aliases (one with, one
without, both leading to cwc2/htdocs/). At least, I haven't had any
problems.

About the data directory: You're right, that directory statement does not
have to be there. I think it's a relic from when I tried to get one of the
demo's to work, and I included it without thinking.

regards,

Jacob