MapTools.org

[Chameleon] SQL and Tables

Rene Teniere TENIERER@gov.ns.ca
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:11:17 -0400
Hi All,

Question: When using the SQL and Table widgets, can those be embedded
within the PHP code of a custom widget? Reason being that I am creating
a query widget that filters out data from a DBF and publishes the
resultant data as a table for the user. The above widgets seem to be the
way to go, however, just wanting to know if this can all be done in one
shot through my new widget. I.E. enter the UID# and all the results
should come up in table form automatically.

Thanks,

Rene

Rene J.R. Teniere - BSc., D.GIS
GIS Technician
Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources
Forestry Division (GIS) - Truro

Phone: (902) 893-5655
Mobile: (902) 209-8956