MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Hidden Text

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Sat, 03 Jan 2004 15:19:20 -0500
Tracy,

Chameleon is not yet completely clean in its output, there are places
where extra stuff is output for various reasons including debugging :)
In general, you *may* get stuff output before the <html> tag if you have
widgets there, like SharedResource widgets for instance, or if a widget
is misbehaving and outputing some debugging information.  It is also
possible that we commented or removed the debugging info, but there is
still an echo "\n"; or something that would cause extra spaces.

I can't narrow this down much further unless you tell me what widgets
you are using in you page.  You could help further by removing widgets
to see what happens, that would tell us which widgets are causing the
problem.