MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Query by rectangle

Hans Verlouw Hans.Verlouw@Geodan.nl
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:37:26 +0100
Sounds good !

Currently I'm working on a project where we would like to have a third
mode, mode="polygon".
Not a user drawn polygon, but a selected polygon from another layer.
Are there any plans on making this at MD Solutions, or should I try to make
it myself?

t       k
   Han    s

At 3/10/2004 02:23 PM, Paul Spencer wrote:
>I would expect that the current query widget will be modified at some
>point to include two modes of operation: mode="point" and
>mode="rectangle".  The intention would be to allow the application
>designer to decide if the query widget can do only point or both point and
>rectangle queries.  I suspect that we will be developing this in the near
>future as this is a common feature needed by most applications.

Hans Verlouw
-------------------------------------
Geodan IT b.v.
Buitenhaven 27-A