MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problem when trying ROIRectangleTool Widget

Choi,Stephanie [Ontario] Stephanie.Choi@ec.gc.ca
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:22:44 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C40D1E.639BA060

Hi all,

>From the previous discussion about querying by rectangle, it mentioned that
there are a few new widgets available from CVS.  And I updated my widgets
folder from CVS.  However, after updated it, I can no longer load the CWC2
application.  It seems to me that the reason for this problem is most of
those new php files I updated do not have the following code in it :

If (  function_exists ( "RegisterWidget" ) )
	RegisterWidget ( "WidgetName", "WidgetNameWIdget" );

Therefore, no widgets are added into the register widgets array.  I tried to
add the above lines back.  However, it doesn't work.  Maybe I shouldn't
update it in this way.  Could anyone give me some ideas on this problem or a
proper way to do this?  I hope to give these new widgets a try.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephanie

------_=_NextPart_001_01C40D1E.639BA060

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Problem when trying ROIRectangleTool Widget</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi all,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">From the previous discussion about =
querying by rectangle, it mentioned that there are a few new widgets =
available from CVS.&nbsp; And I updated my widgets folder from =
CVS.&nbsp; However, after updated it, I can no longer load the CWC2 =
application.&nbsp; It seems to me that the reason for this problem is =
most of those new php files I updated do not have the following code in =
it :</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">If (&nbsp; function_exists ( =
&quot;RegisterWidget&quot; ) )</FONT>
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">RegisterWidget ( &quot;WidgetName&quot;, =
&quot;WidgetNameWIdget&quot; );</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Therefore, no widgets are added into =
the register widgets array.&nbsp; I tried to add the above lines =
back.&nbsp; However, it doesn't work.&nbsp; Maybe I shouldn't update it =
in this way.&nbsp; Could anyone give me some ideas on this problem or a =
proper way to do this?&nbsp; I hope to give these new widgets a =
try.&nbsp; Any help would be greatly appreciated.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Stephanie&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C40D1E.639BA060--