[Chameleon] layer_visible

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 9 19:44:19 EST 2004

Robin,

Bart is correct, you need php_mapscript_44 beta 2 for your system.  If
you are an ms4w user then you can download ms4w 1.0 (released today on
www.maptools.org).  Otherwise, just update the way you normally would.
In either case, you should then update your chameleon.xml to point to
the new php_mapscript ...