[Chameleon] Session parameters...

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 14 20:45:25 EDT 2004

Mike,

you could just try appending sid=<session id> to the url.  Chameleon
will automatically try to use this session id.  However, I'm not
entirely sure that it is safe to do this because Chameleon may not
initialize a bunch of stuff that it needs to do when the session is
first started.

The other issue would be compatibility of the session structure, but
Chameleon does use it's own session handler that uses a directory
already, so it may just work.

Paul