[Chameleon] Problem with Scale widget

Berend Veldkamp berend.veldkamp at aris.nl
Thu Sep 23 03:51:53 EDT 2004

Paul,

Apparently it depends on the values I use for the width and height of
the MapWidget: with 780x537 the scale widget displays a value other than
I typed, a change of one pixel in either width or height solves it.

BTW I'm not really concerned about the actual scale on screen, as long
as the value I type in the scale editbox remains the same and scale
dependent layers become visible at the right scale.

Berend