[Chameleon] LayerManager2 and raster layers

Ken-ichi kueda at wso.williams.edu
Thu Sep 23 17:26:32 EDT 2004

Actually, I just noticed that this only happens in Firefox.  Also,
Chameleon just seems generally less responsive under Firefox (rubber
band boxes, form element responsiveness, etc.).  Does Firefox generally
have worse performance with JavaScript intensive pages?  Is Chameleon
specifically targeted towards IE first, and other browsers second?

-Ken-ichi