[Chameleon] Output format of the sample application

jc.guimard at voila.fr jc.guimard at voila.fr
Thu Aug 25 11:10:17 EDT 2005

Hi,
I have installed ms4w and chameleon. When I test the sample application, the output are always in bmp. For my own application, I want an other output format such png or gif. I don't know if it is normal that the output format of the samples is bmp. I think it will be in png (looking in the world_wms.map). Which files I have to modify to change the output format (.map, templates, cwc2.xml,...)? Could it be a problem of the web browser?
I don't join any files because I use the last zip of chameleon and I don't change any files.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Jean-Charles