[Chameleon] Re: Segmentation fault (Johansen Per Henrik)

alinares at me.gov.ar alinares at me.gov.ar
Wed Dec 7 12:21:45 EST 2005

Everytime I went into this behavior it was a MAP problem, I mean, if you turn
off some layer and the app begins to work, or you zoom in or out and the
app stops working, it could be a Layer that can't find his DATA, or has
some error. When you activate that layer (by turning it explicity or by
zooming in or out and entering in the MAXSCALE & MINSCALE range of the
layer), the App stops working. I've found it some confuse. Chameleon (as
fat as I know) just don't display the map, without sending any error
message to the client.
Hope it help... and if I am missing something about the error loggin and
feedback to the final user please tell me.
Saludos

Alvaro