[Chameleon] XMLThemeLegend layer names

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 13 07:59:53 EST 2005

Eric,

the XMLThemeLegend should use the layer name for checkboxes.  Note that
the behaviour of mapserver changed recently with respect to this.  The
change in behaviour was such that layer names from imported contexts may
no longer be unique.  I believe an optional flag was added to force
unique layer names, perhaps Chameleon was not updated to add that flag?

I'll check into it with Daniel and Assefa and let you know.  In the mean
time, please file a bug.