[Chameleon] Beginner needs help.

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Fri Jul 15 00:40:18 EDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

Not sure about the legend problem, but as far as I know, php_mapscript is not expected to run well as a module. You also have to make sure you use the correct version of php. I think mapscript 4.6 was compiled against php 4.3.11, so best make sure that that is what you have.

The log messages you have, are they from your php log, or your webserver log?

regards,

Jacob