[Chameleon] moving widgets into custom directories

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 1 07:56:19 EDT 2005

Hi Bart,

This is a messy type of situation.  I'm not sure what Paul has in mind to
address this, but here is what I have done in the past:

define( 'GQUERY_WEBPATH', 'http://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].
                             dirname( $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] ).'/' );

I define this right in the widget itself and then just pre-pend this to
whatever link I need.

There is a way to detect https vs. http, but I can't recall what that is
right now.

HTH.

Regards,
Bill