[Chameleon] MapSize Widget

Jonathon Coombes jon at cybersite.com.au
Wed Jun 29 19:56:27 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I am trying to get the MapSize widget working based on an image map
instead of the popup window like the samples. I want to emulate
something similar to the site http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/tomo.html
for map resizing.

What I have done so far was to include a MapSize widget and make it
hidden. Then I set the imagemap to link to the javascript function
applyMapSize(Width,Height). This seems to work, however it only resizes
the actual map image, rather than all the surrounding pan tools, borders
etc. Am I doing something wrong here? Has anyone else resized maps using
this method? Can you give me some tips?

Regards
Jonathon
--