[Chameleon] MapSize Widget

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 29 20:57:08 EDT 2005

Jonathon,

Are you modifying the sample templates?  If so, I believe that they are based on absolute divs which are effectively taken out of the normal document flow.  When you modify an element removed from the flow it will not (at least in this case) impact the position of other absolute or relative elements.  You would have to change the container positions for each section in this instance.

If you're not modifying the samples would you have a URL we could view to see what's going on in your rendered template?

Best regards,
Jason

--
Jason Fournier