[Chameleon] (no subject)

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:05:40 EST 2005

Paul,

Can you use libproj to "reverse project?"  If so, it's conceivable you
can make your grid of lat / lon values on the fly (maybe that's what
you're saying).  I wouldn't think it'd be too computing intensive to
make the resolution of your grid the same as the pixel res of your
image.  Interpolating from this would give you a very close
approximation.

-Abe