[Chameleon] ROI Widget

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Oct 24 19:55:50 EDT 2005

Hi Derek,

I don't think there is currently any support for restoring a session,
although I imagine it could be done. If you managed to restore the
complete session, your ROI objects would be in it too, since they are
stored in the session. Other than that Chameleon doesn't allow you to
save ROI objects.

I created a tool a while ago which converts the existing ROI objects to
shapefiles, and adds them as a layer to the map. The shapefile is also
stored in the session directory, so could also be restored if you were
to save the whole directory. But this may not be what you want...

I can actually see the use of a session being restored when a user
returns. Cookies could be used to help do this....

Regards,

Jacob