[Chameleon] trouble getting started

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Sep 14 22:37:28 EDT 2005

Hi Nate,

Check your php configuration file (in winxp, it's c:\windows\php.ini), and see whether your session path is valid (look for "session.save_path"). Chameleon needs php to be configured to use sessions. I do not think your session path necessarily has to be accessable to the www. But php must have write-access to it (on windows, that should work as is).

regards,

Jacob