[Chameleon] RE: IE: famous red cross :-)

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Apr 12 02:29:29 EDT 2006

That doesn't explain why it can happen with JPEG's.....
We should make a log sometime with all possible causes and solutions
(and of every occasion where we thought we figured it out).
I'm sure there is more than 1 possible cause......

Jacob

>> I was too quick with my conclusion ....
>>
>> Now I can safely say the problem was with PHP using the bundled GD version
>> (2.0.28 compatible) and not the GD version (2.0.33) against which Mapscript
>> was compiled. It only caused problems for PNG24 by the way in IE, all other
>> formats worked fine.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Bart

*>* Van: 	Eijnden, B. van den (Bart)
*>* Verzonden:	dinsdag 4 april 2006 9:22
*>* Aan:	'chameleon at lists.maptools.org
*>* CC:	Wooning, D. (Dion)
*>* Onderwerp:	RE: IE: famous red cross :-)
*>*
*>* Hi list,
*>*
*>* update on this, in my case this could be fixed by adding the following to
*>* my Apache conf:
*>*
*>*    KeepAlive On
*>*    MaxKeepAliveRequests 10000
*>*
*>* No red crosses anymore, only once in a while the map seems to wait
*>* forever.
*>*
*>* Best regards,
*>* Bart