[Chameleon] overriding maturity level of application

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 25 05:28:59 EDT 2006

Replying to my old e-mail since I now found out what the problem was.

The maturity level needs to be overrided after the CWCInitialize call, so:

$oApp->CWCInitialize( $szTemplate, $szMapFile  );
$oApp->mnMinimumMaturityLevel = MATURITY_ALPHA;
$oApp->CWCExecute();

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS