[Chameleon] Non-WMS Contexts?

Roland Martin roland.w.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:28:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I think you misunderstood what I'm looking for -
right now I'm not interested in producing OGC compliant XML; simply in
saving the user's extent and layer settings. Since both this and the context
widgets effectively do the same thing (just producing different output), I
assumed most of the code would be there already.

Unfortunately, as always I was having a bit of difficulty untwining the
widget coding, which is why I sent the message out to the list...

Looking at it now it's starting to look as though the relevant bits are
embedded in MapScript, so I might be onto a lost cause anyway...

Cheers,
Roland.

--
Please note my new email address. Use other addresses at your peril.