[Chameleon] Geocoding, and rectangle query

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 28 11:13:57 EDT 2006

Hi,
1) I didn't heard of anyone who did that. If you are willing to develop
it or get someone to develop it let us know. We could add it in the
official version. I think it would be a great addition.

2) For local data, the CVS version Query widget is now supporting
rectangle queries. Simply add AllowRectangle="true" in your widget
definition.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears