[Chameleon] RE : Re: chameleon on linux-debian

lilly poupyny at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 17 06:16:58 EDT 2007

hi !
first thanks for your answers.
Idid what you told me .but I got this message while
trying to restart apache

master:/home/fst# apache restart

Syntax error on line 1060 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'setenv', perhaps mis-spelled or
defined by a module not included in the server
configuration

I forgot to tell you i already have mapserver-demo and
the ITASCA application running well