[Chameleon] troubles with fgs-chameleon_2.2.1-1.3-linux-i386.bin

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 18 09:47:43 EDT 2007

Hi,
With FGS, you have to do two things to start the services:
$ . setenv.sh
## Note that there's no slash (/) between the dot and the setenv.sh
$ fgs start
## This will start the fgs Apache which runs under the port you
specified during the installation. Default is 8080

FGS is not using the computer Apache installed with Linux. This is why
it is running on another port. To access it, you have to specify the
port in the URL. Example:
http://localhost:8080/

Was it the problem?

Julien