[Chameleon] troubles with fgs-chameleon_2.2.1-1.3-linux-i386.bin

lilly poupyny at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 19 05:49:55 EDT 2007

Thanks
Now here is what i get

******************
master:/home/fst# fgs start apache

Processing config directory: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/*.conf
 Processing config file: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/chameleon.conf
 Processing config file: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/gdal.conf
 Processing config file: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/mapserver.conf
 Processing config file: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/php.conf
Syntax error on line 3 of /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/php.conf:
Cannot load /opt/fgs/www/libexec/libphp4.so into server: libiconv.so.2:
/opt/fgs/etc/init.d/apache start: httpd could not be started

Do you have an idea ?