[Chameleon] Re: Error in function CWCDHTML_FindObjectPosX(obj)

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Wed Jun 6 21:18:27 EDT 2007

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. The problem is in your template. At some point you
include the header image with a template loader preprocessor:
[#fedeganlogo.html#]

However this html file contains a second <head> tag. This is probably
what cause your problem. If there's others don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Julien

Alexys Herleym Rodriguez Avellaneda wrote:
> Please.

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears
http://www.mapgears.com/